This is the Auto-Loading Lifter for the Benelli M2 (patent pending), manufactured by J Kenny & Co.
The J Kenny & Co. Auto Loading Lifter has been designed and tested primarily for the Benelli M2 and Breda B12i.
It is also compatible with the 2 piece shell latches, such as the Ethos style shell latch.
It is also compatible with the A&S Engineering Trigger Guard.
This lifter will install and function reliably in all of the following:
- Breda B12i
- Benelli M1
- Benelli M2 (including M2 Tactical). (right handed only) Unfortunately it Does NOT fit the M2 speed.
- Benelli M4
- Benelli Montefeltro
- Any other Benelli that uses the same trigger group as the M1 / M2.
The lifter is designed to install and function reliably with no modifications to the above guns.
The lifter will NOT work in a left handed gun.
The lifter does NOT work in the black eagle or super black eagle.
This lifter will also fit:
(may require some minor modifications or tuning in order to be 100% reliable):
- Franchi Affinity
- Benelli M3
*The lifter may require some minor modifications or tuning in order to be 100% reliable in the Franchi. You will still NOT need to permanently modify any part of your gun or trigger group to install the lifter in any of the guns mentioned above.
Don’t forget your spare springs!
We also recommend purchasing some SPARE SPRINGS for your lifter.
You can replace the spring every 6-12 months to ensure maximum performance and speed to your auto-loads.
Benefits for Practical Shooters:
- Insanely fast unloaded starts! With the bolt locked open, load two rounds into the magazine tube. The lifter will automatically chamber the first round and the bolt will close, leaving the gun ready to fire.
- Save precious time with the J Kenny & Co. Lifter. Our lifter negates the requirement to ever press the bolt release button. The action of loading a round into the magazine tube will automatically chamber the first round and close the bolt for you!
- It takes just 5 minutes to install the J Kenny & Co. Lifter.
By following the instructional video (link is inside the box), you can install the lifter in just 5 minutes. No special skills or modifications to the gun are required. Simply remove your original lifter and replace it with the J Kenny & Co. Lifter.
- Precision manufactured from High-Carbon Steel and nickel-plated for optimum performance
- Custom made J Kenny & Co. torsion springs created from high quality spring-steel in the lifter mechanism provide the optimum torque for perfected feel and reliability.
- The auto-loading lifter does not compromise on the reliability of the gun. Fully field tested to be reliable, the J Kenny & Co. Auto-Loading lifter will not compromise on the reliable cycling of the gun.
How To Install:
To install, simply replace your original lifter with the J Kenny & Co. lifter.
No special skills are required – you can follow our simple installation video guide inside the box and have the lifter up and running within 5 minutes. Simply remove the trigger group from the gun and replace the original lifter with the J Kenny & Co. Lifter.
Andrew Y (verified owner) –
I was amazed to find that this is truly a drop-in part (A&S Trigger Guard). It is imperative that the spring is set exactly as specified in the associated install video, otherwise it’s as simple as installing a new lifter to your trigger group, it took approximately 1 week from the time of ordering for me to receive the part at my door. This did not affect my rating simply because I am a US customer, and the level of customer service/support was absolutely superb. I was notified once my item was shipped, and received tracking information shortly thereafter. Us shotgunners are lucky that Josh has shared his invention with the rest of us!