This is the Auto-Loading Lifter for the Stoeger M3000 (patent pending), manufactured by J Kenny & Co.
The J Kenny & Co. Auto Loading Lifter is for fitment on the Stoeger M3000.
This lifter will install and function reliably in the Stoeger M3000
We also sell Auto-Loading Lifters for other selected shotgun models elsewhere on our website.
The lifter is designed to install and function reliably with no modifications required.
Don’t forget your spare springs!
We also recommend purchasing some SPARE SPRINGS for your lifter.
You can replace the spring every 6-12 months to ensure maximum performance and speed to your auto-loads.
Benefits for Practical Shooters:
- Insanely fast unloaded starts! With the bolt locked open, load two rounds into the magazine tube. The lifter will automatically chamber the first round and the bolt will close, leaving the gun ready to fire.
- Save precious time with the J Kenny & Co. Lifter. Our lifter negates the requirement to ever press the bolt release button. The action of loading a round into the magazine tube will automatically chamber the first round and close the bolt for you!
- It takes just 5 minutes to install the J Kenny & Co. Lifter.
By following the instructional video (link is inside the box), you can install the lifter in just 5 minutes. No special skills or modifications to the gun are required. Simply remove your original lifter and replace it with the J Kenny & Co. Lifter.
- Precision manufactured from High-Carbon Steel and nickel-plated for optimum performance
- Custom made J Kenny & Co. torsion springs created from high quality spring-steel in the lifter mechanism provide the optimum torque for perfected feel and reliability.
- The auto-loading lifter does not compromise on the reliability of the gun. Fully field tested to be reliable, the J Kenny & Co. Auto-Loading lifter will not compromise on the reliable cycling of the gun.
How To Install:
To install, simply replace your original lifter with the J Kenny & Co. lifter.
No special skills are required – you can follow our simple installation video guide inside the box and have the lifter up and running within 5 minutes. Simply remove the trigger group from the gun and replace the original lifter with the J Kenny & Co. Lifter.
There are no reviews yet.