This is the Auto-Loading Lifter for the Beretta 1301 (patent pending), manufactured by J Kenny & Co.
We also sell spare springs for this lifter separately, HERE. (Recommended to be changed every 6-12 months to ensure maximum reliability)
The J Kenny & Co. Auto Loading Lifter is for fitment on Beretta 1301 Shotguns.
This lifter will install and function reliably in all Beretta 1301 Comp Shotguns (including the 1301 Comp Pro) and also any Beretta A400 model with a 3 1/2 chamber sized action (e.g the Xtrema2).
It does NOT fit the Beretta 1301 Tactical.
We also sell Auto-Loading Lifters for other selected shotgun models elsewhere on our website.
The lifter is will install and function reliably with no modifications required to the gun.
Benefits for Practical Shooters:
- Insanely fast unloaded starts! With the bolt locked open, load two rounds into the magazine tube. The lifter will automatically chamber the first round and the bolt will close, leaving the gun ready to fire.
- Save precious time with the J Kenny & Co. Lifter. Our lifter negates the requirement to ever press the bolt release button. The action of loading a round into the magazine tube will automatically chamber the first round and close the bolt for you!
- It takes just 5 minutes to install the J Kenny & Co. Lifter.
By following the instructional video (link is on the box at J-Kenny.com/installation ), you can install the lifter in just 5 minutes. No special skills or modifications to the gun are required. Simply remove your original lifter and replace it with the J Kenny & Co. Lifter.
- Precision manufactured from High-Carbon Steel for optimum performance
- Custom made J Kenny & Co. coil springs created from high quality spring-steel in the lifter mechanism provide the optimum torque for perfected feel and reliability.
- Newly improved design ensures even further reliability.
- The auto-loading lifter does not compromise on the reliability of the gun. Fully field tested to be reliable, the J Kenny & Co. Auto-Loading lifter will not compromise on the reliable cycling of the gun.
How To Install:
To install, simply replace your original lifter with the J Kenny & Co. Lifter.
No special skills are required – you can follow our simple installation video guide inside the box and have the lifter up and running within 5 minutes. Simply remove the trigger group from the gun and replace the original lifter with the J Kenny & Co. Lifter.
Watch the video tutorial here:
There are no reviews yet.